my sl avatar is a white oval i uninstalled and re installed and the same thing?? help!!!!

honeycombb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my avatar is a white oval when i log in i cant see my self other people can but i cant i tried uninstalling sl and re installing it and that hasnt worked and i also tried creating a new account all together and still same dmn white oval idk whats going and it not my coumputer cause its a brand spankin new laptop someone please help

thank you!!!!!

17 answers to this question

thanks Peewee u help me its work it now all is fine :)

pls i have one more problem my friend cant make any avatar i try also to make it new one but i have no successfulness on it ...i wanna create new avatar for him and server give to me this error message :

Registration is unavailable at this time.

Try again later or visit our Support page to contact Customer Support.

can u help me with this problem too ? i would be grateful :) also when i wanna to made for me avatar i got the same error message so after that my another friend made it for me ...like I'm not having permitting for it :(

thanks Peewee :)

(sorry for my my English)

Hi Mila,

The registration site was broken a few days ago but I think they fixed that, it is possible that it broke again. Get your friend to go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and submit the ticket called "Account creation issues" using his email address.

You should not make an account for another person, especially if they do not live in the same house as you, because it will be linked to your location.

Hi Peewee ,

Thanks i will tell him to try that option,yes i know it i should not make an account for others but i have same problem i either didn't also create my account avatar from my location :/ its happen to me also ....oki

thank you sou much you help's me a lot :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.