Environmental Sim Builder Available for Hire.

Seralath

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Dr. Richard Kaplan.  I am a Philosophy Professor at West Los Angeles College.  I saw your ad today and reviewed your website.  Excellent work.  

Builds, pre-built installations, rezzes et al for the Fall 2017 16 WEEK Online CANVAS LMS-Second Life/NMC Philosophy 033 (Comparative Religions) as of December 9, 2016:

Dome, Dome ceiling texturing, Arabic Zodiac floor (copied) additional rotation added, Terraform (contour land), Addition of waterway surrounding dome leading to the ocean, build & installation of 2 Asian style Bridges, Transfer and Installation of dome and Arabian Zodiac floor, Gold pattern covering for dome Installation of  “Podium Theatre-teaching desks (semicircular format) for 21 students interactive with large screen for students, Installation of pre-built Sims tropical border with waterfalls, Installation of circular area with WEST Logo, Installation of  pre-built Arabian Villa Skybox , Building of transporter, Building and installation of green box for deposit of Linden dollars, Installation of  pair of peacocks pre-built purchase and Installation of  flying birds pre-built purchase .

I am planning on incorporating SL MP purchase  e.g. Dolphin ride, Sea Birds, Land birds and other active Fauna, a Stargate Teleporter, games and many other items for our Social Constructivist based pedagogy.   Some will need modification.

If this project is of interest to you please contact me asap by email at Kaplanrh@wlac.edu. I saw your fee schedule and I am sure we can work out something mutually satisfying for both parties.

Best Wishes

Dr. Richard Kaplan                                                                                                                                                         Project Coordinator

Ok,

I am not technically skilled but I will sally forth.  I can insert some snapshots of our parcel builds here, if you wish.  Also, I checked the email option.  I believe if I am sent an email and can send my response back to you as an IM. Is that interpretation correct?

Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.