HOW DO I ALTER AN ACCOUNT

mwryter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS HERE ON SECOND LIFE, ONE THAT GOES BY W WRYTER AND ANOTHER THAT GOES BY MAXWELL TARN. I NOTICED TODAY THAT WHEN I PURCHASED AN ITEM  THAT INSTEAD OF IT GOING TO M WRYTER ACCOUNT IT WENT TO MY MAXWELL YARN ONE.......HOW DO I FIX THIS???

2 answers to this question

1. Stop writing in caps. Its more difficult to read and considered impolite in written conversation.

2. You can't. Purchases do not magically go to a different account, even if both are owned by you. They are technically two totally seperate accounts. You probably logged in with the wrong account to make your pruchase or made an mistake, when you tried to get it send to the other avatar. You have a very small chance, that the merchand, you brought the item from, is kind enough to send another item to the correct avatar, if you explain it to them. But he/she is not obligated to do that.

• Like 3

It isn't uncommon for people who have money on a main account to buy things for an alt with no money.  If you want to use one account to buy things for an alt, then you have to send the item as a gift.  When you do that you have to be sure that you type in the username for the other account exactly how it appears in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.