Writer looking for work

xRaivex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, everyone!  xRaivex here.  I'm excited to be posting on this forum for my shot at employment.

As per the title of this post, I am a writer looking for work.  I have a great amount of experience from my various writing projects, such as school essays (I'm a senior studying English and Communication in college, and will be graduating this semester), short stories, role-playing scenarios, and doing a bit of creative world-building through literature as well.  However, while those aforementioned areas are my strongest aspects of writing, I am able to adapt to nearly any style of writing, and I find that this versatility is valuable in many different ways.

I also have experience with proofreading and editing, as well as a minor amount of experience with newswriting.  So while I am an excellent writer, I can help you clean up those itty-bitty errors that slipped by you when you wrote that awesome ad or article (or what have you).  :matte-motes-wink:  I can even do some RP'ing, if that's what you need, to fill a role in a RP sim or scenario.

Please contact me in-world at xRaivex Resident, or send me a message on here (in-world is better, though if I'm busy, I will check the forums if time allows).  Looking forward to working with you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.