i cannot hear my music on my Shoutcast board in my land

DarkAngel Twine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have my Shoutcast board on all the time when I log on this morning I could hear music now I can not hear it and it says it is playing .  I went to the club I work at and the music is in the land  it played this morning now it do not play either  how can I fix this problem ? Please Help Me I got a Concert and Event Sunday night . Thank You in Advacne Hugs

ღღAngelღღ

Aka (DarkAngel Twine) 

1 answer to this question

If you don't hear sounds outside of SL then you need to figure out why.  First make sure your headphones/speakers or headset are working properly.  Other than that help is beyond the scope of the answer section.  If you post your system specs and operating system in the regular forum perhaps someone can help you there if you need help.  System specs needed can be found in HELP>ABOUT <name of your viewer>, which you can copy and past in your post.

If you hear sounds outside second life you need to configure your sound in your viewer.  Your device settings determine the microphone and speakers that Second Life uses. To configure  your device settings:

1. Choose Me Preferences.
  2. Click the Sound & Media tab.
  3. Click the Input/Output devices button.
  4. Click the Input dropdown to select a device for your microphone*
  5. Click the Output dropdown to select a device for your speakers.*

* what the correct choic is depends on how you have your operating system set up and what sound card you use. 

In some cases, you may need to exit and restart the Second Life Viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.