INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DECORATOR (PROMO!)

mhayakally

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you looking for an Interior or Exterior Decorator for your home or for your business that is within your budget? 

Look no further! One of the best Interior and Exterior Decorator is here for you. 

I am an experience interior and exterior decorator with experience in decorating as huge as 1 full commercial sim. 
Also, one of my latest interior works was chosen by Donald Chung, one of the estate manager at Surreal Estates, to put my works in one of their rental land. 

As of the moment, I am also working on other home interior designing inworld and if you want to add more life and awesomeoness in your place of work or your home, I can definitely help you out.

As the Halloween is approaching, I am giving you the opportunity to grab my promotional rate for Interior and/or Exterior Decorating Starting L$2000 for Interior and L$2500 for Exterior Decorating for 4096 sqm land. (Usually Starts L$5000 for 4096 Sqm - Interior Only and L$5000 for 4096 Sqm Exterior Only). 

For the Full list of Rates, please see below:

✯4096 sqm and below (Building not included)
Interior - L$2000
Exterior - L$2500

✯4097 sqm to 8192 (Building not included)
Interior - L$3000 (Original: L$5000 up)
Exterior - L$3500 (Original: L$7000 up)

✯1/4 land (Building not included)
Interior - L$5000 (Original: L$8000 up)
Exterior - L$7500 (Original: L$10,000 up)

✯1/2 Land (Building not Included) 
Interior - L$10,000 (Original: L$15,000 up)
Exterior - L$12,000 (Original: L$20,000 up)

✯1 Full Sim (Building not included) 
Interior - L$20,000 (Original: L$30,000 up)
Exterior - L$30,000 (Original: L$50,000 up)

If you will check out the rates, it is still the best promotional rates you could ever have. Most Interior/Exterior Decorators inworld starts with $100 for 4096sqm homestead or Full prim and up to L$200,000 for 1 Full sim. 

If you are interested, Please send a notecard to MhayaKally Resident
I am a first come first serve basis to make sure that everyone will be given a chance. Thank you so mcuh. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.