i want to know aobut going form child to adult cuse i dont want to make a sepreate avi

sweetlilbrat4945

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok  i   am just wondering about   switching    avie within in  the same  avtar   as  account   they make these  toddleedoo thing and   i was wonderin if i have to make a new  avi or  if i can have it on my   avi  i have now if i  follow that  rules liek not adult  sims   and    not  going   being near  sex stuf f i just want o  have my    fun as an  andault  when i want and have  fun child  hood in sl as well with out  making a new  avi    and i have been geitng alot  of  greaf  aobut this  form people  around me  so if you  could plz  answer  this  for me  i would greatly  aprishate it  

1 answer to this question

Being restricted where you go is a function of your RL date of birth not your avatar.  However child avi's may go to A sims but may not engage in or be near anything of a sexual nature where an adult avatar can.  

You can have more than one 'avatar' using the same account.  I have several.  The key is to make folders that contain the basics, like any avatar specific AO's, HUDS's, skin, mesh body, shape, eyes, and hair, as well as an outfit in the folder.  When you want to change you just dump the folder on yourself.  Sometimes you may have to relog if your shape changes a lot but it's not a big deal.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.