can someone help me i keep crashing when i try to tp

nikki Ronwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Hi nikki.

First thing to do is clear your cache from Me > Preferences > Setup > click Reset button.

If you haven't activated logins to other locations at startup, do so now under me > Preferences > General > Start location > tick Show at login.

Close viewer and then reopen.

Type Smith as your login location and login. On rezzing in this low lag Linden water sim, open your Inventory and click the Recent tab to speed up your inventory reloading. Don't try teleporting or anything else yet until your inventory is fully reloaded.

Once reloaded. remove all scripted attachments such as AO, HUDS, shoes, hair (if resizer or colour scripted), jewellery etc and just wear basic clothing layers. Now try teleporting. If successful, begin to wear the items you removed one by one, teleporting somewhere before adding the next item. You may find now that wearing one particular item, perhaps heavily scripted shoes for example, prevents you teleporting so you'll need to remove the scripts after making a copy in inventory or simply not wear that item when teleporting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.