Abstract and Nature Artist or Photographer(s) wanted

Anara Heartsdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for some abstract and nature art from original artists for a project.  You must make the work yourself and be willing to allow me to use the art full perm in creations.  In exchange I can either pay a one time fee or a percentage of anything that sells with the art on it or a mixture of both (lower price + percentage).  

I will gladly provide examples of what I mean to prospective artists.  This will be done with full attribution as well as display of your work at my mainstore as long as items are for sale with the art.  

I would prefer that you have at least three pieces of work that test well on the project for me to accept the project (I can test with no transfer versions of the art - that I can pay some minor fee for - I'm not asking for anything even testing for free - I know upload fees as well as anyone.)

To clarify - I am not asking you to produce NEW work, just that it be originally yours and not someone else's.  It can be work you have already produced and sold to others as long as you still have the copyright and it is good work.  

• 3 weeks later...

I have done quite a bit of abstract art and nature photography. I have an in-world gallery with a few pieces and some listed on the marketplace. You can get an idea of my style that way. Or I can drop a link to my FB page if you like which has MUCH more than I have in SL.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Pumbaa/182/187/29

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44077?search[category_id]=29&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search

=1&search[per_page]=12&search[store_id]=44077

I've been having trouble getting in world lately (junky internet). Drop me a notecard and let me know what you're looking for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.