Product Tester - Bloggers Preferred

Anara Heartsdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am working on some new products and I am seeking people who have different mesh bodies - I only own EBody - who would be willing to test my product, send me a picture/screenshot (it can be email - no upload requirement) and report any obvious flaws.  Bloggers are obviously a plus because you never know if you love it you might blog it for me.  (Not a requirement, just something that would put you at the top of the list to get accepted.)  

I am doing both appliers and some fitted shoes - and I will be attempting some mesh items soon so I'd like to get a list of anyone who is interested.  It's strictly an item for review swap in this particular instance.

Anyone interested?

My immediate need is for someone to test some heels made for the Mid Maitreya feet.  (I also have them in Slink High and Mid, which I was able to test on Ebody but not actually on slink).  

Hello, if you are still looking for someone to help you with reviews for your items, I can help you out. I'm also a bloggers and am inlove with shoes of nothing else. So if theres something wrong I wont hesitate to tell you. I own the Maitreya, Slink, and also the TMP body, plus an add on for the kemono body to fit slunks high, mid, and low feet. You can contact me in-world with the name of GuardianNikki.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.