customer support not answering my case

OliverWilliamson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

is it normal to file a report and have it completely ignored for over a day ? I have been trying to buy some lindens since yeterday, tried 8 times so far with my Skrill account but no  success.  so i called the skrill helpline to see if it has anything to do with them and they told me that from their side everything is fine and that  my account if fully functional. I even got an email from them following the telephone call confirming that my Skrill acount is fine, I even sent the email to customer support. honestly i am so disapointed with customer support. i would have expected better, leaving your members without any answers or solutions is not exactly very professional

3 answers to this question

How fast a support ticket is worked depends on  how many they have and how many were before yours.  There is also a priority.  Problems effecting many people will receive attention faster.  Lastly it's the weekend now and not as many Linden's are working.  You just need to be patient.  However you may get a faster answer and help calling billing.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.