Free in world store to content creators

Ilithios Liebknecht

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

Lutra City has grown larger, and there are now a bunch of vacant shops in town. I'd like to offer up these stores for free to creators of quality stuff who need an in world store. It looks better than having them sit there vacant. They are very small, just 12x8 meters.

Lutra City is a popular destination that is listed in the Editors' Picks of the destination guide. You WILL get people coming by your store.

If interested, contact me in world: ilithios liebknecht. Drop me a note card describing your products and preferably a link where I can see them as well as any other info you have for me about why your store would be an asset to the city.

To be accepted you must be the creator of the items you are selling. No resellers, businesses in a box, that kind of thing.

Some further things that will give you preference sort of in order of importance:

1. Would be best if this is your main in world store location. Not all that interested in people who just want to come and drop off a couple vendor boards and forget about them. Because these stores are so small, that means this is best for people who currently have no in world store at all, currently sell only on MP, and would like a small in world location.

2. Preference given to very high quality products.

3. Preference given to interesting and unique products.

4. Would be cool if the products fit in with the theme of the city (detectives, mysteries,  adventure games, etc) or are at least the kinds of things a real store would sell (but even something like hair could be made to look like a salon or something)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lutra/139/97/55

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.