[SoundByte Music Club] Now Hiring DJs/Hosts

Krash Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

♪SoundByte Music Club♫ is looking for talented Hosts & DJs. 

Here at SoundByte, we do our best to provide you with a relaxed enviroment, with great music and a lot of laughter, our staff is incredibly helpful whether you're new to the club scene or a grizzled veteran. 

We are looking for reliable, talented hosts that help us keep the party going each night, and DJs to play that music that will keep our patrons entertained. Now, if you're inexperienced, or maybe you're just starting to get into the club scene, inexperience won't deter us if your personality matches the bill! 

So come check us out, our application boards are on the wall if you want to find them when you come visit OR you can simply apply via the following links

DJ Application
Host Application

All staff recieve 100% of their tips, as they should. This club has only been open a week, and we've already obtained a strong following!
Now here is your taxi to visit us : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Polong/168/3​4/2904

Well, i have been off second life for a while and just when i thought it could not get any more insane i came acros these application forms LOLOLOLOLOL.  Smiley Very Happy

Lets keep in mind this is second life not real life and then go and read the questions they expect people to complete!

give an example of how you would engage with people during their stay

how would you deal with someone not happy?? give an example lolol and then, then describe yourself!!!!! LOLOLOL

But my all time best is the part and wait for it, you have to provide two refrencess LMAO!

I have not even used their terminoligy and it still begs beliefe. You want people to give up hours of their real life time for what in the end equates to a few dollars if that lol I have seen questions on real life applicaton froms that have not been so egotistic.

Oh and they read them very carefully so you have to put as much information in then and i quote of this they will,' make an educated decision on whether to bring you into our team or not' oh joy joy lucky little you if you get in.

This has been the funniest application on second life i have seen yet, even if you dont want the chance of earning the life changing few $ lol you should have a read of these.  Go on, you deserve a giggle lolol these are going in my crazy second life applications folder lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.