Mesh items not Rezzing On Other AVs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Non mesh items on an av rezz entirely (newbies for example.).  Faces appear, but not shapes, skins, clothing etc. which are mesh ( I have asked).  I have a nividia graphics card and running w-10 with Firestorm my viewer.  No problems until a day or two ago.   I have tried adjusting preferences and no change.  What am I missing?

I found this of yours:  "  

Webroot is known to cause severe slow loading of textures & mesh, bad packetloss and also very high ping sim times for some people. If you are using the enterprise version of Webroot, then you need to whitelist the viewers cache folder, which should fix the problem. If you are using the normal version of Webroot, it does not allow whitelisting by folder and the only option really is to get rid of Webroot.

Your viewer logs should give a clue as to what's going wrong.

You can file a LL JIRA &/or a Firestorm JIRA issue and include your logs after running a session where you experience this problem.

Instructions for the LL Viewer: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-report-a-bug/ta-p/733545

Instructions for Firestorm Viewer: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/file_a_jira"

I turned off my Web Root and I am getting all of my mesh rezzing again on other avs.

SeniorPlyr wrote:

I turned off my Web Root and I am getting all of my mesh rezzing again on other avs.

Ok yep, Webroot is your problem.

Honestly the best thing you can do is ditch Webroot & change to a different antivirus software.

However, if you wish to keep using Webroot, then the following steps should fix you.

Activate the Advanced menu in the top menu bar with CTRL+ALT+D

Advanced -> Show debug settings -> HttpPipelining -> Set this to FALSE.

You should then purge cache once - textures you fetched over Pipelining will be corrupted in cache.

Go to Preferences -> Network & Files -> Directories -> Clear Cache button -> Apply -> OK.

Relog.

Textures & mesh should then fetch normally.

Forgot to say - if you switch to a different antivirus in future, you should set HttpPipelining back to TRUE as this will give you much faster mesh & texture fetches, as long as you do not use an antivirus which isn't compatible with Pipelining like Webroot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.