Wondering why every time I save poses on furniture they never save? Have to keep adjusting them.

NenaStorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Most animation engines require that you record the new position in a notecard to make the change permanent.  In some the script will remember the position but will 'forget' it if the script is restarted or reset.

The notecard is in the edit contents of the prim containing the engine.  What you record is generally shown in chat for you to cut and paste. Sometimes this info is automatically chatted when you save a new position, other engines require you to click a button or give a command to have it chat the position.

This is about all I can tell you without knowning exactly what animation engine is being used.

• Like 2

ok I am having the same problem, only I am the one setting positions in the furniture. I have gone through 2 times setting a Perfect position and come come back (just to check) and it is obviously wrong. Like feet in the floor or fingers cut off. These are simple adjustments that i can see and am not making that mistake but I come back and find this. I am the type of person I only have to do things once. i take pride in my work. And this is very upsetting. I cannot figure what the problem is. And I will add some of them stay perfect. Help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.