My hair turned white?

Jinkxybear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

SO I just recently bought some new avatar items. This includes some new hair. When I tested the demo everything worked fine but when I bought the hair and equipted it it turned white. The basic shape is still there but its white and not dark brown. Also it is possible to set items that dont change on outfits? Like body types?

1 answer to this question

Jinkxybear wrote:

SO I just recently bought some new avatar items. This includes some new hair. When I tested the demo everything worked fine but when I bought the hair and equipted it it turned white. The basic shape is still there but its white and not dark brown. Also it is possible to set items that dont change on outfits? Like body types?

In Second Life, demos and final products are generally separate objects. The hair probably comes with a "HUD" that you can attach to your screen that gives several options of colors that you can pick from. Some brands of hair look white until you select the color from the HUD. Even if you already did this with the demo you'll need to do it again with the full purchased version.

The typical way of setting an outfit in Second Life creates a set of links to every item you're wearing and creates a folder for them. If you always a certain thing that thing will appear in every outfit when the system creates the links.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.