SOLD - unable to delete as there is a reply.

Bee Nexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SOLD - unable to delete as there is a reply.

L$130 p/m (av. L$30 a week) 2 floors (4x12m each floor) with 360° view 

Mainland ground-level 48 sqm (4 x 12 m)

A lovely 360° view

Two-floor penthouse apartment atop a faux tower building

Large chair with singles and couples animations

Privacy (no avatar from outside the apartment can see avatars inside the apartment nor read their local chat, and vice versa).

L$130 per month (averages L$30 per week)

4 extra prim LI units

(The chair can be exchanged for an extra 2 prims/LI (total 6), or you may remove everything and have 10 prims/LI).

Alternatively, if you are a premium member, you can buy this house and land for L$698 (the cheapest 48 sqm parcel available at the time of this post).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vasilii/134/102/147

For information about other rental options, please visit my showroom:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clementina/231/203/1097

**** FOR NEW FOLKS HERE ****

Sorry but I feel I really need to respond to this post. The rental agent may certainly have some better values available but this is not one of them.

So beware.

You can not turn around in a 4 meter space -- especially if you are new. So be sure and see the demo before renting and check others.

You would be paying $3 a prim which isn't unreasonable but 10 prims is almost nothing.

And this is what really got me:

"Alternatively, if you are a premium member, you can buy this house and land for L$698 (the cheapest 48 sqm parcel available at the time of this post)."

The reason it is the cheapest in that category is that it is a rediculous category. You pay the same amount of tier (free for your first 512) for 48 meters as you would for 512. You can often find 512s for LESS than a linden a prim (so $512 for a 512 or even less).  So there are TONS of better deals out there.

So new folks --- DO SOME RESEARCH!

BTW -- I do not have land for rent. I am old and have a fairly good reputation as someone that tells the truth. So I am not the competition trying to trash this person. I have no idea who they are. I just don't want new folks to think this is the standard here in SL.

Hello :-)

This land sold the day after I advertised, but there is a reply so I am unable to delete it.

In reply to the reply ...

- I have clearly noted the size, in both square metres and metres.

- I have provided photos of what to expect.

- I have provided an inworld link so that people can easily inspect it.

- There is no rent box there. You need to meet with me on-site to rent it.

- I have clearly listed that 10 prims are the maximum.

- I have offered prices that are cheaper than anyone else for what is offered.

- There is a demand for inexpensive low-prim housing. The majority of my tenants have requested zero extra prims. This is a tiny bit more.

- At no point have I mentioned anything about this being good for new people. In fact when new people contact me about rentals I personally take them around and clearly explain what they are getting for their money. If someone does not speak English, or if English is not their first language, I use Google Translate so that they can clearly understand. I have done all of this many times, spending up to an hour with people, with no sale at the end. I don't mind. Isn't SL about meeting new people?

- I am not the type of business person who tries to fool people. I spend a lot of time with new people (I live next to an infohub). I am a small one-person business, yet to make a profit, and I simply enjoy what I do.

- I agree .. do your research. If you like what I offer, I am happy to help. If it isn't what you are after, I am still happy to help. I'm just letting you know what I have on offer, with as many details as I can give.  :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.