Fly Cam Need Help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey All Im trying too figure out how too use my PS4 controller for Fly Cam, but the whole Y, X and Z Axis is VERY confusing for me.

And when I try too move the camera it only goes a couple inches and when I let go of the joystick my camera gets STUCK in the spot and when I try too move it, it shoots even more off too the left, gets stuck there and I have too reset the camera position ALL over again.

This is very frustrating and confusing. I know my Ps4 camera works with it, but it's just...irritating

Does anyone know how too fix this / allow my freecam too move freely without any hindering? my Y axis is at like 38.00, Z is 28.00 and X is at 30.00 as well

Though I dont know if thats because all my Deadzone stuff is set at 0.10 or what.

To get best use of PS4 or Xbox360 type pads you really need (well I found) a third party utility to take the input from the control and convert it to what the viewer likes to get as input. I use Xpadder on my Windows 8.1. Didn't try it on windows 10.

With Xpadder you can map your X,Y and Z movement and also use any buttons to do other stuff like go into and out of Flycam mode or do anything else you can do with shortcuts in SL, which can be handy.

Good video here: 

shows how to do the setups. If you hunt around you may find a free version of Xpadder (which is what I use)

and another one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmerxepwvI

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.