Produto vendido no marketplace com informação errada.

Milton Carfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Portugese Brasil.

Ola Senhores, eu comprei um produto Teleporte -> SWA-Teleporter v4.12p, do usuario SL -> SweetNWild Magic e me entregaram errado, no anuncio diz copy e modify, mas eu recebi um somente copy, então reclamei com SweetNWild Magic e a pessoa me falou que era aquilo mesmo e que eu fosse reclamar com o SL ou Marketplace, bem achei um abuso por parte de SweetNWild Magic, e vender produto que não condiz com o anunciado isto e enganação no minimo desonesto e ainda esta usando o nome do marketplace e SL, eu agora fico desconfiado de comprar algo do marketplace, pois ninguem examina o produto que estão vendendo e enganando o usuario, não e por causa de 200L$ apenas acho um abuso por parte do comerciante.

Bem espero que o Marketplace tome as devidas providencias, e diga ao vendedor para me entregar o que comprei, isso e desonesto vender algo e entregar outro e ainda não assumir a responsabilidade sobre a venda.

Este comerciante não e serio.

eu compro muito no sl e não reclamo por nada que foi honesto, mas isso e abusar de minha pessoa, estou muito indignado com isso,

Obrigado,

Atenciosamente,

Milton Teixeira da Silva

SL -> Milton Carfield

English Translated by google.

Hello Sirs, I bought a product Teleport -> SWA-Teleporter v4.12p, User SL -> Magic SweetNWild and handed me wrong, the announcer says copy and modify, but I only got one copy, then complained to the person SweetNWild Magic told me what it was and that I would complain to the SL or Marketplace, and found an abuse by SweetNWild Magic, and sell product that does not match the advertised this deception and dishonest in the least and is still using the name of the marketplace and SL, I am now wary of buying something from the marketplace, because no one looks at the product they are selling and misleading the User, and not because of 200L $ just think an abuse by the merchant.

Well I hope the Marketplace take the proper precautions, and tell the salesman to give me what I bought, that and dishonest to sell something and delivering another and not take responsibility for the sale.

This merchant is not serious.

I buy a lot in sl and not claim for anything that was honest, but that and abuse of my person, I am very angry at this,

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Milton Teixeira da Silva

SL -> Milton Carfield

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.