Jump to content

Fun loving dancers wanted! No tons of rules :)


Nancy Toocool
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Where lounge lizards and kitty cats come for a laugh and stay for the free... err, drinks... Lizard Lounge is an adult lounge for the open-minded and free-spirited.

We're now looking for fun personalities to grace the stage every now and then. The stage has dance poles etc. gadgets so it's ideal for exotic dancing but if you just want to dance and have fun with cool people and keep your clothes on, that's fine too. Lizard Lounge is cool like that; we know that Second Life is supposed to be fun, and not a virtual bootcamp with 500 rules and a boss with a stick up their... you know what... And that's why we won't require you to voice / scent / brain verify, nor to do a minimum weekly hours. We don't care who you are in real life. This is called Second Life for a reason... All we really want is that you're an adult (it's an adult sim, so by entering you're verifying that you are of legal age in RL), and a fun person. An attractive avi is a plus but we understand that not everyone has 10k to put into their appearance. The sole purpose of getting dancers is to have fun, entertain our visitors, and make the place that much more alive.

Oh and yes, you get to keep 80% of whatever tips you make. The remaining 20% goes into polishing the poles and scrubbing the stage.

Interested? Send me (Nancy Toocool) an IM in world and come check the place out: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TSUNAMI%20BEACH%201/213/66/3003

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...