Looking for Friends [Furrys and Non-Furs]

Krash Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm relatively new to Second Life, I've been a part of the game for about 11 days now, and while I do keep myself rather occupied at a few clubs, like Furry Fashion or the Dark Hive, I'm looking to have a few more friends in my contact list.I feel like it'd be a good thing to share my interests on here, so you could perhaps figure out if we'd be decent friends (at least do stuff together)

- I am a furry, although you being one is NOT a necessity, some stuff obviously wouldn't interest you if you weren't a furry but, that's okay! :)

- I am an aspiring DJ. I have actually applied to two clubs already and feel like one is a for-sure thing. I often host little private parties at a open stage located at one of the clubs I go to. I like playing dubstep/house/electronic music more than anything else.

- AND whether or not it particularily matters to you or not, I am gay as well, and proud of it. My avatar is a cute black wolf with red and white in his hair, and a variety of outfits.

In the end, I could use more friends to interact with in-game and if you have any interest at all in anything I've said - then feel free to add me, honestly - even if it's just to get into some DJ sets, that'd be awesome!

Hopefully I meet you soon :)
-Krash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.