Marketplace Listing Error/Not Enabled

Sidney Sondirra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I've been trying to add items to my MP store through the viewer and I'm unable to do so. "Copy Items to Marketplace" nor 'Move items to Marketplace" are highlighted for use. When I go to "Me>Marketplace Listings" I get this Message...    https://gyazo.com/6684e70042142b9be2b7d53913048550.

I've read the wiki from top to bottom, I've watched any tutorial video I could get my hands on, I've contacted Viewer Support, I've relogged an endless amount of times, I've read all the Merchant links and forums provided. I can't seem to find a fix for this!!!  HEEELP!

More Info:  I've had the store opened for a long time, it's just pretty much sat there unused. I've picked apart any settings I may have missed that needed to update and still nothing. I've never used a magic box or direct delivery system so I don't need to transfer anything over. Also, I have an Alternate Account with a small store that seems to be operating just fine with everything using the same viewer. I'm assuming this has to be an account issue. *sighs and flails in frustration*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.