Expert storyteller wanted!

Tyrian Slade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's right!  I want an expert storyteller.  I need someone who can write me an interactive story to take place on my sim.  Said story must be complete with characters, dialogue, and a way for the visitor to be the hero.  Ways for the visitor to be defeated are also welcome. 

I intend for this to be a "quest" of sorts.  Scripting and building skills not strictly required, but useful.  Please contact Tyrian Slade to discuss this in more detail, and feel free to visit Shiro Castle, my sim to get an idea of what I already have. 

(Johnny Awesome, a level 20 blood elf, rides in on a  [Celestial Steed] and fully equipped with heirlooms.)

Johnny Awesome says: Johnny Awesome has arrived, philistine. Present me with your menial tasks so that I may complete them with only mild enthusiasm and most likely a complete disregard for any directions that you provide that are more complicated than what my map is able to display.

"Look at me, peasant. Heirlooms cover my body from head to toe, gifted to me by the greatest heroes Azeroth has ever known. Now look at yourself.  Quickly, look back at me.  Yes, this horse IS made of STARS.  What pointless series of tasks befitting a mentally deficient orc have you prepared for me?"

You: "Well, we are having some problems at the Sludge Fields, located northeast of here. Warden Stillwater could use your help."

Johnny:  "Fine, fine, what else?"

You:  "That's all."

Johnny:  "That's all? One quest? Surely you jest. Are there not bear asses to collect? Perhaps a rare flower that I could pick from which you will make some mildly hallucinogenic tonic which you will then drink, resulting in visions of a great apocalypse? Perhaps the local populace of mildly annoying, ill-tempered gophers are acting up and need to be brought to justice? No? Nothing?"

You:  "THAT'S ALL, JOHNNY AWESOME. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!"

Johnny:  "I will do this ONE thing that you ask of me, quest giver. Pray I find more menial tasks to accomplish or you will be hearing from me again and I assure you that my commentary on forums of public opinion will be most unkind."

You:  (*sigh*)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.