Marketplace gave me a double order of everything. I paid for each order. What can I do about this?

Anne1Oakley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,  I received a double order from marketplace.  Yes,  I paid for both orders!  MP got stuck on "not able to change

your order"!  I did Not change my order at all.  It kept showing that so I finally went back a page and pressed pay this

this amount.  Well if that silly thing didn't charge me again for the same order.  Then I look at my account and sure

enough I received two of everything.  How on earth do I resolve this?  I really would like my lindens back.  How do I

send back everything on that order?  Seven items from 5 shops!  That's a lot of explaining to do.  Anyone have any

suggestions?  Do I just keep the stuff and charge it off to experience or what do I do?

Thanks for any ideas you can give me on this.  Anne1Oakley resident

2 answers to this question

Sometimes on the weekends Sl does updates, the market gets affected by this... merely a glitch, or you had 2 items of each in your cart. Most likely a update, ive bought and never received the itmes and gotten refund messages. SOmetimes these things happen. Give it a day or so and try to reorder stuff.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDR2SIrRLUA      < ------ watch and like!  thanks!

The best thing to do would be to send a copy of all the transactions to each seller, on a notecard.  Explain what happened, and ask if they will refund you the duplicate payments.  

If any of the items are no copy/transfer they might not, unless they are willing to accept the items returned in as new condition, ie: not modified at all.  Any copiable items might be refunded.  The most important thing is to be polite and patient, as many selles will not be in world frequently and in any case are not obliged to help at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.