Wedding planner for hire!

DaniTon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, I have my own land and I can plan a dream wedding for you and your partner. I can do any type of wedding you'd like: Fairytail, fantasy, gothic, classic, and literally anything else you could possibly want. I buy everything upon request and that can make my services quite expensive, but your special day is worth it! Click here to fill out my survey with every detail you want and I will give you my rate for the entire wedding. Bellow is a list of what I'm willing to do to make your wedding the best day possible. Please note each one may or may not have an extra fee associated with it.

Arrange bachelor or bachelorette parties at any venue.

Host reception the night or day before

Invite guests with a personal invitation.

Arrange clothing for Brides, Brides Maids/ Maid of honor, Grooms, and Groomsmen/ Best man.

Arrange a preacher

Personally arrange the venue and invite guests to it the day of

Advertise it

Hire a DJ for the party

Host after party

If you'd like to contact me outside of secondlife I do provide clients that have already payed at least half with either my personal email, phone number, and or any other way they might want to contact me. To contact me in world, my name is Daniton and these messages normally go to my personal email as well but not always. If you're not willing to take my survey, please send me a notecard in world with any of the above services you want as well as what you want regarding your theme, date, time in SLT, and any important details no matter how small. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.