NOW HIRING GENERAL MANAGERS & CEO'S - CLUB SE7EN

Katey1292

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

║✯║ SE7EN NEW VENUE ║✯║✪
                                                                ══════════[▶] ᴍʏᴍᴜsɪᴄ[◀]═══════════
                                                            ✯✪♕KATEY IS FOUNDER ║OWNER OF SE7EN ✯✪♕

If Anybody is looking for a General Managing / CEO Job, Please Message me as im interested to here from you! I Prefer General Managers who have got some Experience such as 6 months to 1 Year Experience or more & CEO's who have had 1-2Years Experience and who are very reliable and are Enthusiastic about there Job.

Information about my NEW Club...We are open from Friday - Saturday - Sunday...

On Friday & Saturday we are Open From 2AM (SLT) - 6AM (SLT) & Sunday we are Open From 10AM (SLT)  - 12PM (SLT)

Depending on how many hours you would like to spend at my New Club is totally up too you. All Staff that is working at my New Club will be payed...General Managers will be payed on a weekly bases as well as our CEO Staff. If we Get more Staff I would be more then Happy too Open More Days & More Hours that is suitable for YOU!!

HAPPYNEW YEAR TOO ALL AND LETS ENJOY 2016 TOGETHER!!!

Keep in mind that ANY General Manager / CEO will be put under Trial for my New Club if YOU are interested.

For more information, Please contact me in world if you're interested: katey1292 or just Message me on here, Thanks!!

SHIFT MANAGERS/GENERAL MANAGERS: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NWcv1WEk4y74R6FVKs69xy8bpRAACnnZS7ZJoOLDrnk/viewform

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jarlsberg/186/222/23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.