loooking for a sister/twin

TarBear4life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heyyo im looking for a twin/sister Smiley Very Happy 

my style is usually gothic/nerdy/ girly

im into really dorky stuff like DR who and harry potter hello kitty  batman harley quinn Smiley Tongue and like i love music and movies horror movies are my favorite im in my 20s irl i have a really Silly personality and im weird and querky id like my twin to kinda be silly with me and dorky like me my hobbies includ video games and shopping O.O i love shopping  im looking for a Toddleedoo Twin (   if your an adult avi and wish to become a TD to be my twin i will buy you a TD o.o)  um my Avis RP age is 5 years old i do have parents and a place to live Smiley Surprised 

hoping that somone takes me up on this ^_^ alsoSmiley Surprised we dont have to be identical twins Smiley Surprised but id like if we had the same outfits on but we can have diffrent color'd hair / eyes  if you'd prefer to have some originality ^_^   im very flexable :3 everythings nagotiable even the outfits Smiley Surprised so dont think im stubborn about how i want my twin to be cus as long as i have a twinie and she looks somewhat like me and we get along i dont care  ^.^ k so IM  Tarbear4life if intrested or leave  a comment here ill be checking both Smiley Very Happy hope to hear from you soon BYES <333

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.