REally dumb question

Teal Foxtrot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a piece of land that joins with a protected Linden ocean.  The Linden land overlaps my beach a bit, and i'd like some of the water to rez a reef.  Is there a way to edit terrain on Linden land?  I"m not sure i'm explaining this right, the LL ocean ends at a sandy beach, then about 10 feet up the beach my land starts.....  I'd like to own some ocean, but as it is now i'd have to lower my beach then there'd be this weird strip of sand between my water & the LL water.

There is a slim chance that the Linden Department of Public Works (LDPW) could send a Mole to smooth the Linden land where it meets your property line. You would want to set your land to the desired height (Lowered) and then hurry up and wait.

There are several factors which could determine if you will get a yes answer or a no answer, or no answer at all. lol, gotta love english.

There has been activity by the Lindens to create a continuous shoreline around the Mainlands. This may not help your request but as I mentioned, several factors are involved. The location of your land in the Region, the contour of the shoreline, adjacent properties, area of land, many factors.

If you could somehow get every waterfront land owner in the region to lower their land (good luck) that would have a big influence. 

I'm not sure who has been in charge of the beaches but I think that person may be suffering with aquaphobia. The water is to shallow.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.