mesh body creator

Voxifera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

<Purrrfect> store searching for info and if i'll like you , collaboration with you.

1) How much it's coast creating mesh body capatible with appliers sistem and ready to give to scripter for work.

2) I'm not interested in "pay for hour" creators cause i can go sleep and then say i did a work for your "pay for hour" tax. I need craetors who'll say plus minus how much their work will coast .

3) I can split profit with you , depending on scripter's work. If it'll decrease your price by add more money from sells , i'm ok with it. Also by not stealing this item and connecting to a sells , you'll protect your own buisness and item. 

4) I'll put your and scripter's names into hud's small text as co-creator, i don't ahve problems to call your custom work for me mine creation. I only need your custom work.

5) i need standart layers as for any other body

Send me NC

Voxifera Resident

I honestly do not know if I'd put the time, energy, and money into making another mesh body. I don't mean that to sound mean or criticizing at all. But so many well known brands are out there right now that no one is really even considering other bodies. I don't know if you'd truly make the profit on it that you would need to make in order to make it worthwhile to make it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.