Seeking Late Night Work

MorganAmeliaRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I offered you, Morgan, a job on the 11th and you never got back to me after saying you had unstable internet . I waited around to add you to our group and never heard back from you. You seemed very uninterested. Our owners and I were ready to hire you and you were in and out and never contacted any of us again about being hired. 

If you are looking for a job you should tell people what your skills are and what you are interested in. You are more likely to get a job if people know what you can do and what you have experience with.

I wish you the best of luck.

Every offline message I get goes to my email box, which I got emails yesterday and this morning, so it is working for sure. As well as even if I  was offline and they didnt go to my emails they would have been there when I logged into SL the next day. None of which were there. 

I see you comming on and offline when I am online. However, I will not chase someone as if you are serious about a job you would be messaging back to find out. You also met both of the owners of our club. They have not heard from you either. If you were not able to get in touch with me, wouldn't the next logical step be to get in touch with the owners whom were speaking with you about hiring you.

As for your bad internet connection, we were more then happy to work with you on that. I made that clear several times. We were excited to have you on our team and I am very dissapointed that it had to end this way.

Short of chasing you down every time you log in, I'm not really sure what you expected us to do. 

I wish you the best of luck with your job hunt and your SL life.

I am sorry too, but I did indeed message you. I don't know what went wrong. I got on to see if my connection was better which it was not. Like I said, this is just all a big misunderstanding. I am always usually on late and stay on awhile, but I will go now. Thank you for everything and again I apologize.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.