[WANTED] PS skilled Texturer/Builder for Custom Skybox

Vulz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This project is a similar build of an Apartment from GTAV Online in skybox form. This is just for the bare apartment, no furniture or anything extra, just texture and build work. I have plenty of references and a crappy version I made. The apartment is a cheap run down crappy apartment, grungy almost, the carpet has tears, the cabinets are a sickly green.

Here is my crappy version I want copied layout wise: Crappy Version [yellow texture is bathroom, brown is living/dining, bluish texture is bedroom and diamond tile is kitchen]

Here are GTA V screenshots of the apartment. Living RoomKitchen & DiningBedroom and the Bath

The job is the textures[baked preferred] and a possible less LI costly rebuild.

The creator can NOT resell the Skybox after completion, they as well as I can give the Skybox for free or modify it or make copies but you do not have permission to sell the finished product.

If you're up to it, let me see some of your work[in SL if your available] and we can talk pricing and more about what exactly I want/need. I can put some down after we agree to the terms and will be able to pay the remainder due at the end of this month[or months if it's costly] so no rush on completion. 

Here's the complete album for the entire Apartment if you wish to look into it. Complete Album

"trademarked logos, trademarked brand names, and trade dress, which is the distinctive visual appearance of a product or its packaging"

This isn't any of those. It's a crappy apartment built with real world simulated textures. It wouldn't be distinctive if I didn't say where it was from or if you didn't play GTA V. Not only would you have to play GTA V. You'd have to buy a certain apartment in the Online mode, that is far out of the main city[about 10+ minutes to drive there is an average speed vehicle], to even see this room. It's not viewable from anywhere else. Not unless you or a friend has this house "bought".

I'm asking for the textures again, textures that are half tile and half paint for most of the walls, textures that are very similar to many of textures able to be found anywhere including SL. If that's against the ToS then so are any textures in anything because they're not unique.

I'm just lazy and would rather pay someone else to do this job for me. I'm not asking for making it passable for being in the actual apartment. I just want the kitchen floor to have the same tile design, the carpet in the living room to be the same texture, the cuts can even be in different places and the rugs over the carpet can be too, I'm just giving reference for the kind of job I want done, ok thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.