Script Needed - pose script to work with BWind sailing engine

Miguelito Shilova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am building a boat using the BWind sailing engine (v1.3.7) but the standard pose script isn't quite cutting it for my needs.

The main engine script looks at an variable integer called sailingAngle to determine if it's a positive or negative, and based on that value (< or > 0) will use if /else if statements to switch between two animations that either face port or starboard on the boat. The sailingAngle is used to drive other things, primarily the rotation of the sails, boom, etc.

The separate pose script just handles the sitting based on an offset and rotation, but the actual seating position on the boat is static - doesn't shift. What I am looking for is a pose script that can handle two avatars (pilot and passenger), that listens for the sailingAngle value to 1) swap the two animations, and 2) shift the sit offset value from one side of the boat to the other, for both avatars.

I also suspect that given the BWind engine doesn't 'broadcast' that value, it would need a mod to replace the animation swap with a message, (e.g., "PORT" and "STARBOARD") on a channel that the pose script.

Please let me know if you're interested in helping me with this problem.

Thanks -- Mig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.