Look here if you need a Interior Decorator or Fashion Consultant!

muttick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here I go, trying to sell myself :)

The Interior Designer part ..

Do you have a pile of furniture in the corner of your sl home? Can't think of a good setup for your 'themed' room? Look no further, I'm here to help you!! I've been told by the past home owner's I've lived with that my room's were always set up very nicely. Whether they complimented a theme I had to follow (such as throughout the house) or if I was of free decision, it always came out with positive vibe. I can help find furniture for the room , or move the furniture you already own around and see if you'd like how I set it up. IM/Notecard me inworld at  Muttick so we can discuss this more, or if you'd like some examples : )

The Fashion Consultant part ..

Hey there, are you looking for someone to dress you head to toe? How about fluffy ear to tail? Well you came to the right forum post. I'm offering some fashion consultant service on the side of my regular sl activities. If you need to dress up with a budget or just need a fun outfit for a event I could help you find the store or item your missing! IM/Notecard me inworld at Muttick so we can discuss this more, or if you'd like some examples : )

**Please send a notecard if I'm offline, as I may get IM capped through the day/night**

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.