L$ Transaction History before past 32 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. As many of you probably already know, SecondLife.com only saves your L$ Transaction History for 32 days (which I personally do not understand btw especially when it comes to taxes etc). I am starting this thread/topic in hopes that there is someone out there who has figured out how to keep track of all $L Transactions further than 32 days back.

I know that I can download the current months transaction history, however I would love to know if there is a more automatic way of doing things as I have more than 1 account and would not even remember to do this for each account each month.

I already know how to receive marketplace seller transactions as an email, so there must be a way to get in-world transactions emailed to me as well... any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Roxxy

From a merchant perspective, I find it easier to use a scripted vending solution for inworld sales that logs to a database and have Marketplace sales also populate the same database by using the ANS functionality within Marketplace configuration.

It takes some work but it's far better than trying to pull from LL's sources which are pretty dire to be honest.

Agreed! However, I am actually looking to keep track of all incomming and outgoing transactions, not just transactions as a seller. The real reason why I am wanting to do this is because I suspect that one of my accounts may have been hacked into or compromised within the past 2 or 3 months, and since this is past 32 days I cannot find out for sure if any of my lindens have been transfered to another persons account as I do not log onto this account very often. If they had been emailed to me, I would have been able to set up a special filter in my email to issolate any and all exchanges from my account and possibly pin-point the culprit. I really appreciate your response Sassy!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.