MOST of my items have went UNAVAILABLE out of my MP store

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OK I have REEDITED THIS post in stead of making a new thread...and i ADD 2 screenshots of what I am talking about

(but last night my items WERE migrated to be VMM...BUT---  In order to MIGRATE my MAGIC box items i have had to ASSOCAITED them to another listing (which ONLY 1 item was allowed-it only gave me i selection to choose from-becuas ei only had 1 to choose----- and DID NOT pertain to my listing) ---- ie (i dont think a neko tail is associated with selling a wyrmwood fairy egg)

►►►FIRST PHOTO IS this◄◄◄

Issues with VMM migration to MP lishajoya haven.png

What you are seeing i s a screen shot of my MP seller dash board, and you can see that i searched for "ORANGE" and you can see my UNAVAILBABLE--- 

*in BLUE is showing my UNASSOCAITED items and showing my items have been migrated to VMM (which i was very excited about)

***the one in red is the glitter fairies in orange (breedables- limited quantity item)

**the one in GREEN is the common fairy in orange (breedables- limited quantity item)

Also NOTE that my Orange glitter fairies are LISTED, but not my common orange fairies

THE ISSUES are that:

1. My items are not showing in my store

2. I have to MANUALLY associate an item to my listing (because of the magic box migration)

3. In the Migration process---Ihave to associate and item that DOESN NOT even pertain or really "associate" to my listed/edted item

4. You cant tell from my Seller dash board what is listed and waht is not unless i MANUALLY go look at my store---i used to beable to see ---- "ok I have my item listed with out haveing to check my store" .... but now i have to go and do more steps than before....

►►►My second  Picture◄◄◄

Issues with VMM migration to MP lishajoya haven2.png

****in ORANGE  and RED is showing my breedable i just listed last night BEFORE the migration started and is SHOWING in my store but not in my listing

*****the one in YELLOW is showing my items that i had directly deliver before the migration/my own creation

========

I went to go list on the Market Place and MOST of my items have went UNAVAILABLE out of my MP store--

I tried to resync my magic boxes...that did not work...

So i searched the forum for answers...

SO i tried to resync my boxes again and then GO into my Seller Home Dash board to CLICK resync boxes....

That didnt work

So then...I took my magic boxes back to my inventory and re rezzed them.....i let them initilize them then i went BACK into my Seller Home Dash board to CLICK resync boxes....

Only to find the items still unavailable... 68 items are MIA not even listed

NOTE that most of these are breedables and I HAVE CORRECTLY Listed them...(even with their multiples).....

Some of my items say the QUANTITIES are 0 (but i have alot in my magic boxes....) the items that have 1 -10 items listed....are in SEPARATED MAGIC boxes..... and even the items that have UNLIMITED quantities....are also UNAVAILABLE..... ALL of these have pictures I made for the item OR Ihad permission to use the stock photos to avoild a DCMA and my items pulled down for any violations....

►►►NOTE: another issue....is that I see some of the items that  UNAVAILABLE.....still losted as active too....what is going on!

►►Also NOTE that some of the items that have QUANTITY 0 are STILL in my magic boxes....MEANING i hae not sold them for them to GO to QUANTITY 0

►and there is NO relist button FYI

►►►►I am also 2 grades away (out of frustration) from taking each item out of each MP box and re putting back in exactly as it was...the RESYNCING the boxes...then again in my Seller dashboard in the site --but i dont think that will work.....

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.