Is Second LIfe having issues tonight?

scdaluz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I log in, I remain a cloud, all my L$ are gone and when I try to IM anyone they are not getting the messages.  There are serious glitches it seems tonight and I do not know how to notify anyone of this issue, is this a known issue that is happening for everyone or just me? Also I can not Teleport anywhere TP fails no matter where I try to go.

3 answers to this question

The being unable to TP and L not loading issues tell me it is a problem with your connection to Second Life.

Try Logging into a different sim.

If that fails restart your router and Modem if you have one. If problems persist try calling your ISP to see if there are any local issues.

Know problems with SL are posted here http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

i can not even login to sl when i try to login goes through the process to log me in then get a message we're having trouble connecting. there maybe a problem with your internet connection or second life servers there is no problem with my internet connection and this has been going on for a couple o hrs. i did clear cache on my computer and sl still cant logon. nothing has been put on the grid status so dont know if others are having this issue or just me. i did submitt a ticket couple of hrs ago but no response.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.