How to check who's playing a sound-gesture?

Galyo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sorry if this question belongs in a different section. This is the first time I visit the Second Life forums and I couldn't find a better place to ask this question.

I'm a moderator at a pretty large club in SL. However, we do get the occasional griefers and trolls every once in a while, and some of them can play really loud and obnoxious sound-gestures just to annoy others in the parcel. We tried to see how to conquer this issue, but we found that there wasn't any way to check who's playing a sound-gesture or not (or at least, not as far as we can tell, and we've been looking for a long time now).

Do any of you guys happen to know a trick on how to check this? It would make my job and the other mods a lot easier.

Thanks for reading, and I hope some of you can offer some help regarding this.

I have both Singularity and Firestorm installed, but I have to admit that I only use Singularity for most of the time. I think I will explore this feature in Firestorm now!

Thanks a lot for your help!

The best place to ask a question seeking an answer is the Answers forum.

In any viewer, you have an option to enable "beacons" and enabling sound beacons will mark the avatar or object making the sound with a visual marker. I find it helpful to make the width of the lines much bigger than default but that's a simple user choice in the UI.

You'll have to hunt for it, I'm not near a viewer and can't remember where it is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.