Smoothing out furry avatar

ElodeLamashtu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought an AVentity wolf avatar a while back and while wearing it, someone had shown me that my legs looked a little out of place. They had sent me some kind of item that smoothed out my leg issue and my avatar just looked all around a lot smoother and more put together. A few avatars later, I find myself at my wolfy self again, but can't seem to remember what the item was called that the user gave me, and thus I'm stuck at this wonky, unsmoothed looking place again lol. I tried looking all through my inventory but can't seem to find the item. Any ideas of what the item is I need? Just so I can find another or maybe it would help with finding it in my inventory (if it's still there lol)

Thank you for any and all help. Sorry for the terrible description, it's a bit hard to explain haha.

An item like this does not exist. Attached body parts will always have some kind of a seam, which can only be minimized with  a good texturework from the creator and a good choice of windlight setting from the user. Especially old furry avatars like your husky will always have some visible seams. The only thing that makes sense giving to someone with an old furry avatar, that would improve anything at all is an alpha layer, as most of the very old furry avatars had only invisiprims to hide the unused body parts of the standart avatar. But that does not really fit the description of "smoothing out"...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.