Mesh Body and baby bumps

CharmRC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok, so I tried reaching the owner and several workers for Banned Mesh Body...no luck:( What I need to know is there a "baby bump" for banned mesh bodies? When I wear clothes they show great, except on the stomach area...so this makes me think I need something "special"  Right now Im just extending the belly.....or how does one with a larger stomach make the clothes work, I have tried everything I can think of . Thanks for any help on this :)

Extending the belly sliders is how most people do it. There is a mesh baby bump by Apple May but not many do appliers for it since it has to have textures from both the upper and lower torso for the applier. You're really are just better off expanding the belly sliders.

I have found that the mesh body called Ebody will work with having a baby bump without having to buy the Baby Bump attatchment, :) and also you dont need any omega huds to add to apply to wear the applied clothings, I own the Ebody and i love it. and will use it with the future pregnancy's as well :womanlol:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.