Club TexRMoon is Hiring

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are looking for Hosts, DJs, and dancers!! You can apply formore than one position!

Copy and paste the following into the Notecard

Notecard name: Club TexRMoon Job Application [ NAME HERE]

Notecard contents:

TexRMoon Job Application for Dancers, Hosts, & DJs

When you are finished please drop the application in the mail box next to the entrance to my shop. I will ignore direct notecards sent directly to me.

TexRMoon

**APPLICATION WILL BE HELD FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY**
**Fill out completely the application, or it will be discarded for lack of information, also please attach a photo**

*BY SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION I SWEAR THAT THE PERSON PLAYING MY CHARACTER IS 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AND NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL VIEW OR USE MY AVATAR AT TADD'S CABARET & DANCE CLUB*

IF YOUR AVATAR IS UNDER THE AGE OF 30 DAYS OLD, JOB APPLICATION WILL BE THROWN OUT!

*** Please Read, fill out, and sign Below this application, then return to me - Russ Artorius Morlim (russ.moonites)***

My main goal here at Club TexRMoon is to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves and have a DRAMA FREE experience!!

Change the name of the Card to your SL name. NOT YOUR DISPLAY NAME!
Acceptable Example: Russ Moonites
Unacceptable Example: Russ Artorius Morlim

Which of our Positions are you applying for?

Do you have previous experience in this position?

NOTE: Experience is not necessary but improves your chances of being hired.

How did you hear of Club TexRMoon?

Today's Date:
SL Name:
SL Date of Birth:

If you have had any previous experience working in SL night clubs please feel free to list them below. Again this will not harm your chances of getting a job here just improves.

Can you please tell me a little bit about why you want to work here?

What can you bring to Club TexRMoon?

When are you available to work?

Give me a Small description of your personality and why you would be good for this position.

Please make note of the following:
Dancers keep 80% of the tips.
Hosts keep 90% of the tips.
DJs have the option of bringing their own tip jars so as long as said tip jars aren't overly primitive and they keep 100% of tips. Even if they use one of our tip jars, DJs get to keep 100% of the tips. If you don't already have the 2 notecards required for SHX Shoutcast Boards please fallow this link. http://www.shxonline.com/src/ncwiz/

If you are teleporting in from out of the sim please take the elevator it will take u next to my shop.

When you are finished please drop the application in the mail box next to the entrance to my shop. I will ignore direct notecards sent directly to me

TexRMoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.