Unable to transfer land: LindenDollar_BadClockSkew

Yvonne Pintens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried to find what I could about Clock Skew. There was a lot of complicated data about servers talking to one another, campus or university networking and other server side data. It all seemed rather complicated to be something a Resident can fix themselves, so I'm considering that maybe I'm on the wrong path.

I would consider filing a ticket with support if other Residents don't offer any solutions

Can't be certain, have never encountered that particular error.  My guess is that it could be caused by your real time clock on your local machine (time, date, and timezone) being incorrectly set.  Certain types of encryption/security systems rely on the clock being relatively in sync between client and server (typically using GMT internally as the common standard).

What viewer are you using?  Does relogging fix it?

Oh! Thank you for your answers! :)

No one knew the Problem. So no one was able to help. :/ I also thought that it could be my computer's time, but it was set correctly. I'm using phoenix and I relogged many times to try again, but nothing worked. I just waited and then the next day I was able to purchase my island! Yaaaay!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.