Spamming for money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.

Someone messaged me with a sob story and then asked for money, how do i report them? I don't see any report thing on the message or on their profile. It's still in my inbox if you wanna delete their account or ban them from messaging.

Posting to the General Discussion board of the People forum is not... the right way to report people, even if this was a reportable offence. No-one with in-world moderation capability is likely to look here.

You can see some reportable offences (often referred to as 'the big six') in Second Life's Community Standards (there are others, and some rules are invisible). Abuse reports should be filed in the manner described within the SL Wiki.

Best of luck.

ireneHF wrote:

Hi.

Someone messaged me with a sob story and then asked for money, how do i report them? I don't see any report thing on the message or on their profile. It's still in my inbox if you wanna delete their account or ban them from messaging.

Forward the message using the forum private message system to a moderator, or even better, Xiola Linden, the Community Manager.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.