Why can't I post and go to my main profile page on the sl feed?

Shalimar Poliatevska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can log onto my online sl account, and I can click on the names of ppl I follow and see what is on their feed, even comment on what they write, but for some reason I can't go to my own feed homepage, nor can I make new posts. Oddly enough, though, if I see that a person commented or loved something that I posted, I can click on that link and see and even comment on one of my posts, but if I click on my name to get to my main page, I get a message saying "We're sorry, but something went wrong." I also get this same message when I click on the name of one of my friends (LisaMarie McWinnie), whose feed I post on often (but none of the other ppl on my list). What is up with this? If you post too often on one person's feed in a given time, does SL force you to take a break from this for a while? I can still log onto my account in sl with no problem, and have received no message that I'm being punished by sl for anything (nor can I think of a reason why I would be punished). This has been going on now for over two days. What is the problem?

Can somebody over at LL fix this???

Shalimar Poliatevska

2 answers to this question

There is no punishment for quantity or quality of posts.  You can comment/love as much as you want so your conscience can be clear there.  I am not sure why you are getting the error message though.  I had that problem early on when the feed first started, so I switched from using the SL viewer to using Firestorm and was able to access everything inworld.  It sounds like you have only had the problem for a few days though.

Just for clarification, does the error message show up when you are accessing feeds from inworld through your chosen viewer or when you are just in your internet browser?

Someone from the Lab may be able to help you, but they don't check here.  You just have us normal residents here.

Well, I'm still having the problem, and I get this message whether I try to access my main page online or in world. Plus, the same things happen to my alts too. They can't access my page or my friend's page, not can they access their own pages (but they can access the pages of other ppl). This is just bizarre. This happens to me whether I use the SL Viewer or the Firestorm one (and whether I use Firefox of Internet Explorer).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.