inventory problems

Nellbyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am at present wearing 2 shapes because if I double click on the one I want to remove it doesnt respond, and when I right click it doesn't give me the option of removing it. If I attempt to remove everything by clicking on my av they all stay on....help!!!!

If re-logging doesn't help clear your cache or clear inventory cache if your viewer gives that option. A corrupt cache can cause that kind of problem which can be caused by a crash, quite common. When you do this the inventory will have to load again from the server so log in to a quiet sim and give it time to load.

Your avatar isn’t actually wearing two shapes, since it’s not a type of item that can be “worn on top of each other” to get the “combined result”; what is possible is that you’re experiencing a slightly different bug where the previous shape is still highlighted in your inventory with bold font as if it was being worn, even though it isn’t, you’re only actually wearing the second; it may even be possible that, on saving the outfit, both shapes would be stored on the outfit folder, though this would be much rarer (I’ve experienced the “two shapes bolded as if both worn” sometimes, but on saving the outfit, I never saw both appearing in the outfit items list). In other words, it’s just a bug in the displaying of your worn inventory items, not of actually wearing both shapes somehow.

Still, another thing that may solve the issue and make your inventory list correctly show only the items you’re actually wearing, is to change to an entirely different outfit, either by wearing it from your Outfits window, or drag-dropping it onto your avatar from your inventory. If push comes to shove, even the male/female avatar character test may help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.