can anyone teach me how to trade inworld?

6b61

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my friend showed me nice free store place (inworld). but i dont know how to trade. i do have a store on marketplace. how do i sell my stuff inworld? can anyone teach me or just give me a link for a good knowledge base? Thank you! 

2 answers to this question

Once you have found a shop inworld, you have to know how to set the prices and permissions on your items. Going into details here would be too long, but the link below should teach you about all you need to be ready to sell your stuff. :) It's not really very different from selling on the marketplace, besides the fact that you have to actually REZ your items inworld. 

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-objects/ta-p/700143

And, depending on what you are willing to sale, make sure your shop has sufficient prims to display your products. Also check the traffic in the about land menu: the higher the better. A shop in a low traffic place won't help much to boost your business. ;)

• Like 1

1.  Buy or rent land and build or buy a store to put on it.  OR

1a.  Rent store space in a mall.  If you don't have many products, you may be able to rent a small kiosk for less than store space.  Look for a mall with a large, popular "anchor" store and good traffic.

1b.  Join the land owner's group if necessary, to be able to rez objects.

2.  Write a Classified ad for your store.  You don't need to pay a huge amount to try and get it to the top of the Search rankings.

3.  Put your products into vendor prims, take nice pictures of them and put them on the vendor prims.

4..  Set out your vendors.

5.  If you have a store group, put out a group inviter and landmark giver at your store.

6.  Advertise your new offerings, offer group gifts and/or discounts.

7.  Profit!  (Hopefully)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.