Hiring Someone to Make Advertisement Images

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, thanks for taking a look. I sure hope you can help me.

I'm looking for someone to create advertisement textures for me and my products. I don't have a whole bunch, but sadly such work is out of my skill range. We can go over full details of what I need in the advertisements when we talk in person, but here are some descriptions of the style I'm interested in.

1. Post Apoc
  2. Degraded High Tech
  3. High Tech mixed with Steampunk
  4. Pure Hi Tech

There is one thing I don't wish to do and that is to have the advertisements have a black background. I like my advertisements to have some color to them and to be a bit unique in the way they appear so they catch the eyes of my customers.

Now the part I'm sure you're the most interested in. The pay. The last person to work for me I payed L$500 per texture. The price is, of course, negotiable. The longest part of the job will be creating the template. Once that's done it should be a piece of cake to swap in the different items and change the details a little bit. I can provide all of that information with ease. 

You can see my current set of advertisements here: Havoc's Bane Weapons

If you're interested, want to discuss pricing, or anything like that please don't hesitate to send me an IM or drop me a Notecard. I look foreword to hearing from you talented folks out there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.