WANTED: Web Developer & Mesh Designer.

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a Web Dev and a Mesh Designer for an upcoming project that at this time and with my reputation is to be left behind closed doors until such a time I feel that the project is worthy of public interest. 

I'm looking for a Web Developer that can help link Flash Applications on a web server to display on Media on a prim, This can be a perm position with high pay rate per game and in-world script (being a Games Developer in the Real World I consider the pay to be high for such a simple task yet have no skill when it comes to Web Dev) 

I'd also be looking for a Mesh Designer for a few simple yet needed builds that would include texture maps so that each object can have many textures created and applied from within Photoshop (Like the Customizable objects found on the Marketplace) this position is also highly paid work and though temp I am lookingfor someone who I can come back to again and again for future work. 

Of course I'm looking for experienced people and would ask that you bring some previous work to the interview if at all possible though I do not care to much if you're able to prove that you're up for the task.

I'm online in Secondlife from 10am until 6pm normally so if these times are times you're also online please IM me, I'm up for all timezones but ideally would like someone I can work closely with.

IM me "Iscabox Flux" if you're interested and we can talk more about the project and if you're still interested arrange an interview.

Iscabox "Lanky" Flux.

• 4 weeks later...

hello 

my name is vincent 

ingame Vghoost123

in real live i am a IT specalist 

i read this of you i would like to give it a shot i am good in 3D modeling en texturing 

also be looking for a Mesh Designer for a few simple yet needed builds that would include texture maps so that each object can have many textures created and applied from within Photoshop (Like the Customizable objects found on the Marketplace) this position is also highly paid work and though temp I am lookingfor someone who I can come back to again and again for future work. 

i am a new player in game but i a learn fast so thats not a problem for me sinse i got plenty of free time 

i would like to have a meating en see what you want 

i hope to hear from you 

greating 

vincent (Vghoost123) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.