Animator, Scripter, Mesh Content, Texture Maker, Little Miss of All Trades

Lillani Lowell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, there, my name (as the post says) is Lillani Lowell.

I am offering my services to select individuals who need an animator, mesh builder, textures, or possibly a scripter (project depending). If you are considering hiring me, please read this post in its entirely and take into consideration what I can and cannot do for you. After reading this post, and if you decide you want to talk to me, please do so in-world, as I do not check the forums regularly.

===============

I have extensive experience with Second Life; and I am what you would call a Little Miss of All Trades; I can script, I can animate, I can build (and of course, produce mesh), and I can texture; but the core of my experience lays within animation and scripting. As a content creator, I made a living creating and selling content within Second Life from 2006 - 2012, at which point, I decided to retire from full-time creation and sold my brands and business. (See the bottom of this post for my SL history).

To get to the point, here is a list of things I CAN help your project or business with:

-- Animation. This is what I am primarily offering through this post, my animation services. I have created hundreds and hundreds of animations through my Second Life history; of all sorts and kinds. Once I have created your animation, I can provide you with a BVH file via email that you can upload it as your own creation. 

-- I can take your old, prim designs and provide you with a mesh solution, complete with UV Maps, or fully textured, if you want to go that route. Of course, with this, I can email you the original OBJ or DAE files as well, so you can upload them as your own creation into Second Life. I can work in high or low poly, and even create multiple LODs and custom physic meshes if you really want to go that far.

-- I can provide solid script solutions for some projects. However, keep in mind, due to time constraints from my own works-in-progress, I cannot take on large script projects. 

-- Provided you can provide me with a mesh that is properly UV Mapped I can provide you with a texturing service; from simply, flat, basic texturing to fully shaded with normals maps, shininess, and a color/diffuse texture with baked, global illumination (and shadows if you want it). If you have a mesh that isn't properly UV mapped, I can provide you with UV Mapping.

-- Product or store consultation and critique, I can give you an independent, objective consultation and review of your product or product line, including your in-world store. I can tell you what I think is good, bad, and ugly from an experienced seller/buyer perspective that may be having a negative impact on your sales. Sometimes, someone who you don't know will tell you what you need to hear about your product; both good and bad.

So, there you have it. If you have a project or business you are passionate about, but would like an occasional assist from someone with long-standing experience in Second Life business, contact me in-world and let's see if there's something I can help you with. Keep in mind, however, that my experience does not come for pennies, and my rates tend to start in the L$ 3,000 - 6,000+ per  hour range. However, unlike people who will work for pennies, I can and do provide quick and timely results that are 100% original creations, and neither stolen nor ripped. 

I look forward to hearing what I can do for you.

===============

I CANNOT do the following...

DO NOT contact me if you are looking for someone to 'invest' in your project or for someone to work for you and get a 'split the profits' with you. The reality is, just like the real world, 98% of businesses in Second Life will not break even, and even less will find a 'profit' to split. I do not have any desire to roll on these gambles.

===============

My History

I am...

Creator of LaserTech Lightning (Created 2006, currently re-scripting, meshing, and upgrading for 2015 re-launch)

Creator of the Dictatorshop (Created 2006, sold the brand and product line in 2014)

Creator of LockGuard (Created 2006, sold the brand in 2014)

Creator of sexpressions (Created 2010, Sold the product line in 2014)

Creator of Maniac Labs (currently creating a new product line, see Marketplace for initial releases)

Creator of Drone vs Drone (currently creating a new product line, see Marketplace for initial releases)

My software experience include...

MODO, Silo 2, Hexagon, 3D Coat, Substance Painter, Poser, and of course Photoshop (all of which, I am a legitimate license holder of, I am a professional after all). I also hold several audio licenses which allow me to use high quality, professional grade sound effects in some of my Second Life projects. I cannot re-sell you audio, sorry!

-- Lillani Lowell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.