Problems with TPing and just about everything else.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Even though I have been on SL for a number of years, I have absolutely no idea about computers or how anything works.    Now for my problem.     For a few days I have been experiencing problems after logging in.    When logging in, everything seems perfect, my home rezzes, so does the scenery and so does the avatar.      But when I try to tp anywhere it either crashes, logs me out or goes so slow it takes forever (and then logs me out).      On the rare occasions when I have managed to tp to another sim, everything rezzes perfectly and then almost immediately my avatar freezes.    Cannot move, fly, tp or do anything.

This is also happening when I am "at home" and try to change skin, shape or even make alterations to my home or garden etc.      

Not sure if this has any bearing on the problem or not but just before I started experiencing these problems I kept getting a message saying my shape could lnot be found in the datebase (or something like that).      I was wearing the shape, it was there and the avatar looked perfect but the message kept appearing over and over again.    To stop the messages, I changed my shape to a different one ..... messages stopped but then the problem of tping etc. started.

I have cleared cache, removed attachments, checked packet loss and ping etc.   Nothing has made any difference.

Anyone else had similar problems or can anyone help me to resolve them 

Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.