I purchased an avatar and it keeps asking to keep or discard and the bag won't disappear...

burstofnerg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I click to open the avatar from my Inventory by clicking "Add," the message "Your object named nolink>Body & Soul - Beauty Boutique - Babette - Bag has given you this folder: nolink>'Body & Soul - Beauty Boutique - Babette - Bag'" appears and I hit keep, the bag self-destruct in 5 but never goes away.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... can someone help? I'd greatly appreciate it!

4 answers to this question

burstofnerg wrote:

When I click to open the avatar from my Inventory by clicking "Add," the message "Your object named nolink>Body & Soul - Beauty Boutique - Babette - Bag has given you this folder: nolink>'Body & Soul - Beauty Boutique - Babette - Bag'" appears and I hit keep, the bag self-destruct in 5 but never goes away.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... can someone help? I'd greatly appreciate it!

What you are doing is only to copy the avatar files into your inventory, not to wear the avatar itself. You should go to the folder that the bag gave you and "wear" the items in it to make changes to your avatar. You may now have multiple copies of this folder in your inventory - its safe to delete all but one of these folders.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.